As a mission-driven entrepreneur, you want to ensure your finances are in order so your business can continue to serve its purpose. A common concern for founders like yourself is how to overcome and recover from financial adversity. When this happens, your first thought may be to focus on marketing and sales to reach your financial goal. While profitability is vital, it’s simply one part of the equation. You should also get your finances checked and optimized. While you or your finance team may do this yourself, it might be a better idea to hire a fractional CFO.
Running a social impact business is no small feat. Supporting it during economic downturns is even harder. Not everyone has the financial know-how to deal with these issues effectively. With their skills in financial planning, a fractional CFO can help your business reach new heights while navigating through changes in a dynamic market.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Understand how your business can benefit from hiring a fractional CFO.
- Receive top tips on how a fractional CFO can help you overcome financial adversity.
- Analyze your business and see if your company is ready to maximize fractional CFO services.
- [01:00] What to Do About Financial Adversities
- [03:25] What Is a Fractional CFO?
- [04:33] Does your Business Need a Fractional CFO?
- [09:51] How Profit Reimagined Helps Your Social Impact Business
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our team.