Is life without plastic really possible? With all kinds of plastics integrated into our daily lives, it’s impossible to never use plastic. So many people think living a plastic-free life rests on our individual shoulders, but what we really need is collective change.
If we can’t rely on just our individual efforts, where should we start?
In this episode, Chantal Plamondon shares her journey of founding Life Without Plastics, offering alternative products to plastic. She uses her platform not only to offer products but also to educate her audience on how to reduce plastic consumption and exposure. Chantal also shares practical tips on how you can start creating a life without plastic and find ways to be better.
If you are looking for a way to reduce your plastic waste and consumption, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn the negative impact of our heavy reliance on plastic items.
- Understand the common misconception about living a plastic-free life.
- Discover ways to reduce both plastic consumption and exposure in your everyday life.
- [01:40] Why Chantal Launched Life Without Plastic
- [04:02] The Purpose of Life Without Plastic
- [10:00] How to Be Better
- [13:13] The Common Misconception About a Plastic-Free Life
- [16:43] Recommendations to Reduce Plastic Consumption
- [19:06] Small Steps to a Plastic-Free Life
- [23:05] Life Without Plastic’s Business and BCorp Certification
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect with the Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined team.