Ever wondered where your money really goes?
As a purpose-driven business, you do your best to put your money toward your mission and the world you envision. But every business relies on money, and that involves systems, like processing fees.
A virtual CFO can help track every cent of your business’s finances. You might be surprised to find a significant percentage going to something as ordinary as processing fees.
That’s where Shizuka Buckley of Giv Local steps in. Processing fees are okay—they’re crucial in today’s business world. But Shizuka turns those fees into a force for good in her communities.
Join us in this episode to learn more about what goes on in payment processing and how Shizuka is changing it for the better!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Find inspiration in Shizuka’s drive to create a payment company that works not for profit, but for the mission.
- Learn how to overcome the challenges inherent to running a nonprofit.
- Clarify the opacity surrounding payment processing — and what that means for your business.
- [02:40] Shizuka’s CEO Journey
- [06:48] The Muddiness Of Payment Processing
- [10:42] What Sets Giv Local Apart
- [15:50] The Challenges Of Doing Things Differently
- [18:43] How Giv Local Works
- [21:03] Growing Giv Local
- Connect with Shizuka Buckley: LinkedIn | Instagram
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Find out about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team at any time.