So you’ve managed to grow your small business into a thriving enterprise.
First of all, congratulations!
But with greater success comes more responsibilities, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult for you to manage everything on your own. Perhaps you’re feeling overwhelmed with all of your duties. Or your business is going through a big project or shift. Or maybe you’re having trouble smoothening those wrinkles in your finances.
That’s where fractional CFO services can help.
By bringing experienced financial expertise into your company, fractional CFOs can help you make smarter decisions to increase profitability and sustainability. And in the case of Community Credit Lab, fractional CFO services helped them in their acquisition process.
In this solo Her CEO Journey episode, Christina shares the journey of one of their clients, Community Credit Lab. As a mission-driven CFO, Christina is passionate about helping clients succeed and amplify their impact. So she shares the reasons why Community Credit Lab had decided to enlist the help of a fractional CFO and the value you can get from them.
If you’re thinking about getting fractional CFO services but are unsure of the practical value they bring to your business, this episode is for you.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn from the journey of Community Credit Lab.
- Understand how a fractional CFO streamlines acquisitions.
- Find out what you can accomplish when you work side by side with a fractional CFO aligned with your mission and values.
- [01:33] About Community Credit Lab
- [03:15] Why They Enlisted Profit Reimagined’s Fractional CFO Services
- [04:44] What Community Credit Lab Accomplished Through Our Partnership
- [07:31] Three Lessons You Can Learn From CCL’s Success
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined team.