Many business owners wear all the hats, particularly in growing companies. Doing all the duties yourself seems like the best use of your time. After all, you know your company best, right?
However, the truth is as your business grows, more and more things can slip through the cracks — especially if some of your duties are outside your field of expertise.
In this solo Her CEO Journey episode, Christina shares a practical case study in which Profit Reimagined helped a client overcome financial trouble. As a mission-driven CFO, Christina wants to ensure that your business for good succeeds. Thus, she’ll also share four critical steps any business owner should take to ensure stability and success in their business.
If you’ve been considering the benefits of a fractional CFO for some time now but want the proof that it works, this episode is for you.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn four critical steps to maintaining profitability.
- Find out practical, actionable steps a fractional CFO can take to ensure your business success.
- Understand the optimal relationship between a business owner and a fractional CFO.
- [01:21] Martha’s Financial Problems
- [06:19] How Profit Reimagined Helps Solve Your Financial Problems
- [10:43] Three Things You Can Learn from Martha’s Success
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined team.