Do you know what it takes to build a successful brand? Perhaps you’re looking for some practical solutions, or maybe you’re in the process of building a brand but have met roadblocks. However, if you’re not actively thinking about building your brand, then it’s time to start. In addition to meeting your sales goals, there’s so much more you can do if you have a clear idea of your brand’s identity.
Remember: your branding and marketing strategy evolves along with your financial strategy. Brand impact metrics help you forecast your revenue growth and make business decisions without making uneducated guesses. Your company’s brand reflects what you and your business believe in. Through it, you can strengthen your relationship with your customers, inspire and recruit talent, work with people whose vision is aligned with yours, and separate yourself from your competition.
In this episode, Shelley Mayer discusses the importance of building your brand as a foundation to reaching your company’s full potential. She talks about the value of understanding the core purpose of your organization. Adhering to this can promote growth in your business. Additionally, Shelley discusses the importance of a partnership strategy. Organizations with the same core values and objectives can elevate each other in a mutually beneficial partnership. If done well, a partnership strategy helps promote awareness and growth.
If you want more valuable tips on successful branding and partnership strategy, this episode is for you.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Explore the fundamental strategies in building a successful brand and partnership strategy.
- Discover how Shelley developed her company, Ramp, to elevate the field of brand marketing.
- Learn more about Shelley’s partnership strategy and why business leaders need to consider acquiring one.
- [07:18] Shelley’s Journey: Building Ramp
- [11:10] Definition and Misconceptions on Branding
- [13:42] Challenges in Building Ramp
- [15:43] Ramp’s B Corp Certification
- [18:48] Being Successful Without a Strong Brand
- [19:25] Signs of Untapped Potential
- [21:22] Benefits of Partnership Marketing
- [23:08] Steps to Building a Successful Partnership Strategy
- [30:05] Why a Partnership Strategy Might Not Work
- [31:02] Financial Journey of Building Ramp
- [34:16] Ramp Looking Forward
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With Me
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with me at any time.
- Episode 111 – Reimagining Business Finance: How a Holistic Approach Can Help You Improve Your Business
- Episode 112 – A Deep Dive into the Importance of an SEO Strategy – The Journey of Anna Colibri (Growth Marketing Series)
- Episode 113 – Paid Advertising with Ecosia: Grow Your Business and Increase Your Social Impact- The Journey of Ruby Au (Growth Marketing Series)
- Download this Action Guide to help you understand the value of building your brand and working with partners for growth.