Do you think a business can be both profitable and a force of positive change in the world? The answer is a resounding yes — you don’t have to sacrifice profit or impact. Entrepreneurs worldwide have innovative ideas and products that meet the needs of different communities. However, businesses still need to keep an eye on your finances. Balancing profitability and making an impact is a challenging role you need to play.
In this episode, Seungah Jeong dives into how she kept the heart of the company while making a profit as the president and CEO of MPOWERD. She shares her journey and tells the stories of how their business has benefited over 3 million people worldwide. Join us as Seungah talks about the mission driving MPOWERD and the business model that makes it all possible to be a business for profit and for good.
If you want to learn more about how you can make an impact with a profitable business, tune in to this episode now!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn the importance of getting to know and adapting to the people you want to help.
- Find out how business and innovation can solve the world’s problems.
- Discover the power of the consumers and help outside the business to stay profitable
- [03:01] Seungah’s Journey with MPOWERD
- [08:30] MPOWERD’s Mission
- [17:46] The Impact of Business and the Consumers
- [25:09] Empowering Change
- [32:04] The Future of MPOWERD and Innovation
- [34:46] Educating and Inspiring the Next Generation
- [36:57] Keeping the Business Impactful and Profitable
- Use discount code “HERCEO” for a 20% discount on MPOWERD
- MPOWERD website
- MPOWERD Give Luci Donation Program
- MPOWERD Products:
- Connect with Seungah: LinkedIn
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Find out about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team at any time.