Maximizing profits doesn’t have to come at the cost of increased and negative environmental impact. In fact, environmentally friendly companies may find that they reduce costs and increase profit margins when they hit their sustainability goals.
There are many paths to success, but for Claire Watkin, that means doing business different, and doing business better. Claire Watkin is the Managing Director of Trendsetter International, a certified B Corporation that produces high-quality and environmentally friendly bedding products. Claire Watkin and Trendsetter International’s journey to success is a grand journey of constant change and improvement, proving that the key to success lies in adaptability and continual monitoring of your business. They also showcase the benefits of having a strong financial strategy that begins before a financial year rolls around.
- [05:02] Claire Watkin’ CEO Journey
- [07:48] Becoming a Certified B Corp
- [11:06] Challenges of Getting B Corp Certification
- [12:18] Continually Evolving Standards
- [18:26] Balancing Purpose and Profit
- Profit Reimagined™ Inc. is now a Certified B Corporation™!
- Connect with Christina: Website | LinkedIn
- Visit Trendsetter International’s Website
- You can find Trendsetter in the US here, or in the UK here.
Enjoy the Her CEO Journey™ Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our Profit Reimagined™ Team.