Cash flow management is the foundation of all business operations. Without proper financial management, your business is highly likely to face financial challenges. It is true that an entrepreneur is putting a lot on their plate and a lot at stake when running their own company. Thus, an effective accounting tool is crucial to reduce the risks of any mismanagement.
In this episode, Sarah Isaacs, the co-founder and COO of NorthStar, imparts the benefits of implementing the right financial tools for a business to succeed. She recalls how Dryrun helped her establish her own business. Finally, she shares the features of Dryrun that contribute to her company’s development.
- [04:25] Sarah’s Journey To NorthStar
- [05:30] What is NorthStar?
- [07:44] The Growth of Small Companies
- [07:58] Sarah’s Struggles with Cash Flow and Management
- [11:32] QuickBooks and Dryrun Comparison
- [13:36] Before the Discovery of Dryrun
- [17:56] How Dryrun Helped Her Business
- [21:19] The Flexibility of Dryrun
- [22:18] What Dryrun Offers
- [23:43] Plan for the Future
- [28:09] About AvaTax
- Visit Christina Sjahli’s website for more insights on designing an ownership structure that aligns with your company vision, and check out the Her CEO Journey™ podcast series!
- Sign up for the free 30-day free trial with Dryrun to see how you can monitor, manage, and model your own company’s cash flow!
- Visit NorthStar.io’s website
- Connect with Sarah: Twitter
Enjoy the Her CEO Journey™ Podcast?
As a mission-driven women entrepreneur, you are capable of making a difference through incorporating giving in your everyday business operations. If you enjoyed today’s episode of Her CEO Journey Podcast, hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Write us a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into the show, then do not hesitate to leave us a review. You can also share this episode with the women you know so they can find financial empowerment and get their ideas into the world.
Have any questions about business finance? You can contact me through LinkedIn or schedule a chat with me at any time. You can also suggest topics you’re curious about for future episodes to help your business grow. Thanks for listening!