What does it mean to be a climate-positive company? Is it easy to become one?
Aiming for a goal that seems unclear — or even detrimental — is hard. Many business owners tend to focus on profit. They keep their company running, create a great product, and have excellent sales. Why focus on the environment when it eats into profits?
But as companies, we can do more. And what’s more: being an environmental solution doesn’t cut into your profits — it increases them.
In this episode, Tesh Randall of Raglan Food Co. is here to inspire you to take action and dream big. She talks about how her company became New Zealand’s first Carbon-Zero-certified yogurt company and is set to become Carbon Positive in the near future. She shares tips on how to start a carbon-zero company and what to take into consideration. She also shares how you can impact your people, community, and environment, while still making a profit.
If you want to learn more about how you can make an impact with your business, tune in to this episode now!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn how your business can become a Carbon-Zero Certified company, just like Raglan Food Co.
- Realize the importance of finance and profits when creating an impactful business.
- Discover the journey of Tesh and Raglan Food Co. and learn from their insights and challenges.
- [02:17] Tesh’s Journey to Raglan Food Co.
- [0:555] Businesses’ Responsibility to the Environment
- [07:39] What a Carbon-Zero Certified Business Looks Like
- [11:53] What’s Next for Raglan Food Co.?
- [14:17] Raglan Food Co.’s Challenges
- [15:54] How the Finances Work
- [19:10] How Investors Affect the Business
- [23:56] What Tesh Learned
- Learn more about Raglan Food Co.: Website I Instagram I Facebook
- Connect with Tesh: LinkedIn
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Find out about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team at any time.