With the proliferation of social justice across various platforms worldwide, many businesses are now attempting to implement pay equity in their compensation structures. However, as a business owner, you have more options than simply implementing pay equity plans for your employees. Instead, consider incorporating anti-oppressive pay into your framework for determining employee compensation.
Kate Dixon established Dixon Consulting, a certified B corporation on leadership development and total rewards consultancy. They specialize in compensation solutions, service pricing advice and salary negotiation coaching. Here are some insights on compensation structures with an anti-oppressive framework based on Kate’s CEO journey.
- [04:11] Kate Dixon’s CEO Journey
- [06:09] Differentiating Anti-oppressive Pay From Equity Pay
- [08:35] How to Start Adopting Anti-oppressive Pay
- [10:54] Strategies in Implementing Anti-oppressive Pay in Compensation Structures
- [29:13] Understanding What Transparency Means
- [30:34] Balancing Compensation Structures and Profitability
- Visit our website for more insights on choosing the suitable revenue model and pricing strategy on the Her CEO Journey™ podcast.
- Connect with Christina: Website | LinkedIn
- Visit Dixon Consulting’s Website
- Reach out to Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Her CEO Journey™ Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our Profit Reimagined™ Team.