Many entrepreneurs believe building a profitable business is not possible without harming the environment. This is simply untrue. There is a way to create profit while also actively reducing your plastic, water, and carbon footprint. You can contribute by educating your consumers about more sustainable ways of living.
In this episode, Anie Rouleau shares her journey as the CEO of Unscented Co. She founded a profitable home and body care business that protects the environment. Anie uses her company as a force for good. She is continuously redefining the notion of cleanliness to sustain a more eco-conscious lifestyle. All the while, Anie educates other business owners on how to reduce their environmental footprint. She believes that they can still grow their profit by using mission-driven financial strategies. Listen as Anie tackles how sustainability and profitability can co-exist in business.
If you are looking for a way to turn your company into a more eco-conscious organization, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover how you can create profit for your business in an environmentally sustainable way.
- Understand how a good business model affects the sustainability of a mission-driven business.
- Learn about the different ways you can reduce your plastic, water, and carbon footprints.
- [03:35] How Anie Started Her Journey in Pursuing Environmental Awareness
- [09:36] The Products that Started Unscented Co.
- [12:32] Going 100% Plastic Free
- [15:11] What’s in the Pipeline for Unscented Co.
- [18:18] Understanding Business Finances to Control Growth
- [20:45] Creating a Sustainable and Profitable Business Model
- [27:09] Reducing the Business’ Carbon Footprint
- 29:24] How to Start Living a More Sustainable Life
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect with the Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined team.