Many businesses strive to create lasting social impact. To pursue this mission, you can invest in multiple endeavors and work with as many groups as you prefer. However, there’s one step you need to take for your efforts to truly matter. Listen to the people you want to serve; understand their needs.
Alicia Wallace is the co-founder and COO of All Across Africa. She was driven to help people even before the organization’s founding. By working with African families, they’ve created and refined a people-powered approach to enriching lives. And she’s joining us in this episode to share how they made this possible. Alicia also talks about the value of revenue and impact partners for social enterprises.
Do you want to maximize your business’s potential and fulfill your purpose? Make sure you tune in to this episode to learn more!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the power of listening to make a significant impact.
- Learn about the importance of revenue generation for social enterprises.
- See the value of getting expert help to boost your impact.
- [03:05] The Origin Story of All Across Africa
- [11:57] Building All Across Africa’s Cooperative Business Model
- [20:54] The Operations of All Across Africa
- [23:17] Working with Non-Public Benefit Corporations
- [29:20] Growing Revenue, Expanding Impact
- [33:33] The Cooperative Business Model & Impact Strategy
- [42:43] Impact Strategy Creation & Impact Reporting
- [46:47] Alicia’s Proudest Moment in Her Impact Journey
- Learn more about All Across Africa: Website | LinkedIn
- Connect with Alicia Wallace: LinkedIn
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Learn more about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team at any time.