You know what they say: if you want something done right, do it yourself.
But what happens when you’re so bogged down with the daily operations of your business that you don’t have time to focus on long-term strategy? That’s where a fractional CFO comes in—and it might be the best decision you ever make for your business.
However, hiring a fractional CFO isn’t a quick fix to your financial adversities. A fractional CFO can help protect your company from costly mistakes and help it grow into the successful business you always dreamed it could be — but it’s a strategic move. And as with any strategic asset, it’s critical to understand when to utilize it or invest elsewhere.
In this episode of Her CEO Journey, Christina will share the powerful reasons why you should invest in a fractional CFO and how to hire the right person for this critical role.
If you want to find out if you should invest in a fractional CFO, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Find out five critical reasons to hire a fractional CFO.
- Understand at a glance the value a fractional CFO brings to your company.
- Learn four reasons a fractional CFO might not be best for you at the moment.
- [02:45] Why You Should Invest in a Fractional CFO
- [05:01] Why You Should NOT Invest in a Fractional CFO
- [07:49] How to Hire the Right Fractional CFO
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined team.