We all want what’s best for our company. However, our teams may execute things differently. Often, we see tension between our marketing and finance teams: our companies’ creative and analytical branches, respectively. They may not see the eye-to-eye on the best way forward. Marketing may feel that finance is trying to cut their resources. In contrast, finance thinks that marketing is spending too much without measuring results. To resolve this conflict, we need to find a common language between the two sides.
In this episode, we talk about how you can bridge the gap between marketing and finance through the perspective of a CFO. We share five important questions to ask your marketing team so that you can identify the financial story behind your marketing campaigns. Knowing the answers to these questions is vital data that you need for future decisions.
If you’re an entrepreneur looking to bridge the gap between marketing and finance, then this episode is for you! Start asking the right questions so you can get the results you want.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the five questions you need to ask about your marketing process from a CFO’s perspective!
- Understand the importance of each metric and hear examples of how to apply them.
- Learn the benefits of bridging your marketing and finance process.
- [00:02] The Common Gap In Marketing And Finance
- [02:45] Strengthening Your Marketing From a CFO Perspective
- [04:09] The First Question: Business Analysis
- [05:33] The Second Question: Number of Prospects
- [06:31] The Third Question: Lead To Client Conversion Speed
- [08:12] The Fourth Question: Conversion Rate Per Marketing Campaign
- [09:35] The Fifth Question: Bringing the Right Audience
- [10:24] Insights to Bridging Your Marketing And Finance
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With Me
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with me at any time.
- Visit Christina Sjahli’s website for more stories on entrepreneurial journeys to success on the Her CEO Journey podcast.
- Download this Action Guide to help you understand the financial story behind your marketing campaigns in Toronto, Canada.