You have your business’s finances in place. Now, what’s next? Believe it or not, scale-up and SME founders often forget the legal aspect of the businesses and this can cause a myriad of problems if not immediately resolved.
Angie Redecopp discusses the legal aspect of businesses — another commonly forgotten puzzle piece in companies. She shares how purpose-driven founders can influence their legal structures, governance, and contracts with suppliers and investors to include sustainability.
If you want to learn how to improve a business’s legal aspect toward sustainability, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Understand the importance of having a solid legal aspect in purpose-driven businesses.
- Learn the basics for starting the legal and sustainability aspect of a business.
- Discover the role of lawyers in progressing a business to become protected and sustainable.
- [04:25] Angie’s Journey
- [06:24] SMEs and Sustainability
- [09:33] Role of Legal in Incorporating Sustainability
- [12:31] Ensuring Alignment to the Business’s Purpose
- [14:24] When to Hire a Board of Directors or Advisors
- [15:30] Benefits of Sustainability
- [17:25] Lawyers in Supply Chain
- [22:53] Importance of Having Value-Driven Business
- [25:36] Things to Look Out For in Contracts
- [29:17] Legal Documents For Incorporating Sustainability
- [32:51] Starting the Legal Aspect of a Business
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined™ Team.