The demand for outsourced expertise is rising. Whether you’re a new, smaller business looking to grow or a bigger company that needs specialized expertise, outsourcing can be a significant tool in your company’s kit.
Outsourcing is a potent tool for addressing these concerns and can help grow your team in ways that will positively impact the business’s profitability and sustainability. The key to effective outsourcing is creating a financial strategy that fully uses your outsourced team’s abilities.
Michelle Hirons is the founder of HigherRing, a certified B corporation that provides savvy U.S.-based outsourced operational support to companies needing expert human resources. Its mission is to be a catalyst for a more sustainable business world. Based on Michelle’s CEO journey, here are some insights on growing a profitable and sustainable business through outsourcing.
- [04:10] Michelle Hiron’s CEO Journey
- [07:28] Incorporating B Corp Certification Values within Your Team
- [11:42] How to Manage a Virtual Team Effectively
- [14:28] Walking Clients through the Process of Outsourcing
- [17:33] How to Help Clients Manage a Virtual Team Effectively
- [19:13] Hiring Roles for a Growing Business
- [20:58] Strategies for Outsourcing Pricing
- [22:59] Different Outsourcing Models
- Visit our website for more insights on choosing the suitable revenue model and pricing strategy for the Her CEO Journey™ podcast.
- Connect with Christina: Website | LinkedIn
- Visit HigherRing’s Website
- Reach out to Michelle: LinkedIn
Enjoy the Her CEO Journey™ Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our Profit Reimagined™ Team.