Investors and founders each have their own goals and priorities. It’s important for founders to find an investor that aligns with their missions and goals. On the other hand, it’s important for investors to find founders that are committed to putting in the work to grow their business and create social impact.
In this episode, Mindy Christensen explores integrated capital and debt as a tool for growth. She explains how RSF Social Finance operates differently than traditional finance systems by looking at businesses and risks in a holistic manner. She also discusses the benefits that community pricing meetings offer investors and borrowers, and the different criteria that investors and borrowers must meet.
If you want to find out about how integrated capital and debt can help grow your business, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn about integrated capital.
- Discover the benefits of community pricing meetings.
- Find out how debt can be used as a growth tool.
- [04:46] Mindy’s Journey
- [04:46] How RSF Social Finance Is Different From Traditional Financial Services
- [09:05] Defining Integrated Capital
- [14:17] Community Pricing Gathering
- [14:17] How RSF Social Finance Finds Investors
- [23:50] Defining Patient Capital
- [23:50] What Covenants RSF Social Finance Is Looking For
- [27:24] Debt and Modest Growth
- [33:54] Assessing Borrowers
- [39:38] Expected Financial Maturity
Enjoy this Podcast?
Write us a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into the show, then do not hesitate to leave us a review. You can also share this episode with the women you know so they can find financial empowerment and get their ideas into the world.
Have any questions about business finance? You can contact our team through LinkedIn or schedule a discovery call with our Profit Reimagined™ experts. You can also suggest topics you’re curious about for future episodes to help your business grow. Thanks for listening!