When you’re running a business, it’s tempting to view your employees as expendable resources. After all, you’re the one taking all the risks, so you should be the one calling all the shots. But if you want to create a sustainable business, it’s important to remember that your people are your most valuable asset.
Susana Guerra of Legacy Vacation Resorts understood that valuing the talent and purpose in your company gives you a competitive edge. When she became Corporate Director of Talent and Purpose at Legacy Vacation Resorts, she persisted in creating a people first culture where employees are treated fairly, kindly, and equitably so that they—and the company itself—can truly thrive.
Employees are valuable to a company. But what many business owners don’t know is how to properly nurture and value their people’s skills and abilities. If you want to find out how to unlock your employees’ potential and bring success to your business, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the importance of creating a people first culture.
- Learn how to put your people first through empathy, communication, and equitability.
- Find out why you need an employee loan program and how to implement it.
- [03:42] From HR to Corporate Director
- [07:43] Steering Toward a Values Aligned Company
- [09:58] Challenges in Dealing with the Labor Aspect
- [13:21] The Power of Empathy and Effective Communication
- [20:35] Treating People Equitably
- [21:37] Why Employee Loan Programs are Important
- [29:24] Difficulties in Implementing a Loan Program
- [34:14] How to Implement Loan Programs
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With The Profit Reimagined Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our team.