Many business owners worry about loss of profit because of the sustainable changes they may want to make. However, sustainability and profitability aren’t mutually exclusive. When you know your business, focus on the right factors and make the small changes towards creating a positive impact, you can achieve better business outcomes.
In this episode of Her CEO Journey, Cindy Bohlen from Riverwater Partners shares her journey into sustainable investing. In the past, she never knew that sustainability created better outcomes in business. She discusses the benefits of focusing on ESG factors and how you can make small changes to become more sustainable and profitable.
If you want to learn how you can further secure your business’s data, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover how sustainability drives profitability.
- Learn how you can collaborate with your stakeholders to improve your sustainability.
- Find out the small changes you can make towards a positive impact and better business outcomes.
- [03:30] Cindy’s CEO Journey into sustainable investing.
- [05:23] Proof that sustainability and profitability aren’t mutually exclusive
- [08:23] The spectrum of ESG investing and its different forms.
- [14:57] The link between sustainable factors, better outcomes and profitability.
- [17:53] The three pillars of sustainability.
- [22:28] A collaborative approach between stakeholders and businesses for positive impact.
- [26:00] Focusing on critical factors for sustainability.
- [30:02] The vital role of a CFO in strategy and sustainability.
- [33:56] How non-financial factors actually have a financial impact.
- [41:54] What you, as a mission-driven business owner, can do to create positive change.
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team.