Most small to medium business owners think that the software and hardware they use are secure when it comes out of the box, but that’s a dangerous mistake! Good cybersecurity and data security need more than hiring an IT specialist, sometimes taking up to a year to secure a company from data threats.
In this episode, Jenn Diesi shares the importance of building cybersecurity, especially for small businesses. She builds on her years of experience in information security and provides simple yet game-changing ways to secure and protect your company’s data. Listen as Jenn debunks the common misconceptions about information and data security.
If you want to learn how you can further secure your business’s data, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Understand the why and how of investing in data security for your small business.
- Learn the difference between information technology and cybersecurity.
- Find out small steps that will have a significant impact on your company’s data security.
- [05:14] Building Geek Girl Tech
- [07:38] Data Security as a Human Right
- [09:22] Common Misconceptions About Cybersecurity
- [14:04] Building Data Security in Small Businesses
- [20:21] Information Technology Versus Security
- [22:27] Steps to Securing Your Data
- [24:35] Importance of Securing Emails and Drives
- [27:57] Simple Ways to Further Secure Business Data
- [31:00] Data Security and Profitability
- [37:47] Importance of Software Updates
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With The Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined™ Team.