How do you know if your company is creating the difference it wants to be in the world?
There’s a powerful quote by Peter Drucker, “If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” For a social impact business for whom the mission is paramount, knowing your impact is critical. Enter impact reporting: an impact report measures and tells your company’s story. It’s a powerful tool that can help grow several aspects of your company.
In this episode, Polina Pinchevsky, CEO and co-founder of Unit of Impact, talks about what you can do when you keep track of the difference you’re making. She shares how she and her co-founders saw the need for an impact-reporting platform and founded Unit of Impact. Together, they make it easier for small businesses to measure their impact and understand what they can do to grow their profit and their impact.
Curious about how you can keep track of the impact your business makes? Tune in to this episode to learn more.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover creative ways to use your impact report
- Find an easier way to collect your data and track your impact with Unit of Impact
- Learn to focus and understand the difference you’re making with your impact report.
- [02:18] Polina’s Journey Into Social Impact Businesses
- [10:08] The Value of Impact Reporting
- [13:42] Keeping Up With Data Collection
- [15:19] How Unit of Impact Makes Impact Reports Easy
- [19:12] Different Aspects of Unit of Impact
- [27:57] Eight Steps to Creating Your Impact Report
- [32:16] Focusing Your Impact
- [38:01] The Future for Unit of Impact
- Learn more about Unit of Impact: Website | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog
- Round Peg creative agency founded by Polina Pinchevsky
- Oliver Russel branding agency founded by Russ Stoddard
- New Leaf Paper
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Find out about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team at any time.