In many companies, the main goal is to maximize profits, often overlooking the needs of people and the environment. But that’s neither sustainable nor ethical.
Liz Rojic experienced this in the fashion industry and bravely decided to challenge the norm. With MZ Made, she crafted a business model that prioritizes mutually beneficial relationships for both the company and its artisans.
As entrepreneurs, our focus should be on creating a positive impact rather than just chasing the highest profits.
In this episode of Her CEO Journey, Liz shares her experiences in building a company grounded in humanism.
She emphasizes the importance of adhering to core principles, even in the face of challenges.
Join us to gain insights into the significance of cultural values in products, the concept of slow fashion, and how to establish a company that truly embodies its values.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn what it takes to create a humanist company that puts people and the planet ahead of profit.
- Find inspiration in Liz’s journey of creating a slow fashion brand founded on the principles of fair trade.
- Discover the kind of funding that’s best for small businesses for good.
- [03:21] Liz Rojic’s CEO Journey
- [07:58] A Question of Practicality
- [15:10] Putting Profit Last in a Labour of Love
- [19:10] Keeping Principles First
- [20:42] Funding That Fits Your Values
- [26:39] Rooted in Justice and Fair Trade
- [28:43] The Living Wage As A Human Right
- [30:48] How to Price For The People
- Use discount code: HERJOURNEY on the MZ Made online shop
- MZ Made
- Connect with Liz Rojic: LinkedIn
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Find out about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team at any time.