Pricing your product or service while staying true to the causes your business espouses is a challenging task. A strong pricing strategy incorporates a broad range of factors, and the ones you want to focus on will depend entirely on your business values and ethics.
Co-founders and sisters Neige and Pippa Blair established Routine — a company that makes natural products for your face, body, hair, and home. Here are insights on how you can determine your own based on Neige and Pippa’s CEO journey on Routine’s pricing strategy for their products.
- [03:56] Neige and Pippa Blair’s Journey
- [07:05] From $500 To International Distribution: The Pricing Strategy
- [12:27] Building Trust With Financial Institutions
- [17:03] Forward-Looking Planning
- [19:41] Why Understanding Cash Flow Is Critical
- [21:04] Routine During Covid
- [27:44] Balancing Profit And Impact
- Visit our website for more insights on choosing the suitable revenue model and pricing strategy on the Her CEO Journey™ podcast.
- Connect with Christina: Website | LinkedIn
- Visit Routine Olfactory Lab: Website
Enjoy the Her CEO Journey™ Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our Profit Reimagined™ Team.