How do you want to grow your business? Almost every founder has thought about scaling their business. Mission-driven founders should also think about growing their business since it offers many benefits, including spreading your mission to reach more people who are most in need of it. Outsourcing can be a great way to elevate both your business and your mission, but finding the right people is not as easy as you might think.
In this episode, Rita Rodrigues talks about the thorough process that Work For Impact uses to match freelancers with clients. She emphasizes the importance of finding freelancers genuinely aligned with your company’s mission and values. Your business and mission will thrive when you have a team of motivated people with the same goals.
If you want to find out how to connect with purposeful people to grow your business and spread your mission further, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Determine how to find purposeful freelancers aligned with your mission and values.
- Discover the top five rules in outsourcing people.
- Learn how to build solid and successful relationships with freelancers.
- [04:29] Rita’s Professional Journey
- [08:59] How Work For Impact Outsources Freelancers
- [14:36] The Benefits of Outsourcing
- [19:29] Quality Control and Transparency
- [23:42] Top Five Outsourcing Rules
- [27:53] What Roles Should Be Outsourced
- [29:07] How to Build Successful Relationships with Freelancers
- [33:06] Setting Fair Rates
- [36:04] Looking at the Bigger Picture
- [37:50] How Work For Impact Structures Pricing
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With Me
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our Profit Reimagined™ Team.