So you’ve decided to become a B Corp. Congratulations! You’re taking an important step in advancing corporate responsibility and sustainable practices. But before you dive in, you need to prepare. Becoming a business for good requires significant planning. However, the rewards are more than worth it!
In this conversation, we discuss how businesses can prepare for the new BIA. We explore maximizing the Impact Assessment to create better practices and processes for your company. We discuss the new requirements for B Corp Certification, so businesses can prepare for them now.
If you want to learn to prepare for B Corp Certification, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn about the challenges in getting a B Corp Certification.
- Find out how to streamline your processes and maintain sustainable practices.
- Understand and prepare for the upcoming changes in the Impact Assessment.
- [02:35] Updates on Cultivating Capital
- [05:33] Challenges in Getting a B Corp Certification
- [08:16] Knowing What You Need to Focus On
- [10:29] How to Keep Up the Momentum
- [13:55] Navigating the Changes in the Impact Assessment
- [19:46] The Impact on Small Businesses
- [21:53] Preparing for the Upcoming Changes
- [24:31] How a Fractional Chief Impact Officer Can Help
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With Me