Relationships are a critical element of business. It is crucial to choose a financial partner who has a deeper understanding of social businesses instead of primarily transactional ones. If you want a sustainable, responsible business, you need financial partners who understand and believe in your vision.
In this episode, Caroline Duell discusses how she built her green business — and why she needed the right financial partner to do it. She also discusses how to develop responsible enterprises and bring profit while minimizing negative consequences. Finally, we discuss why — and when — you should get a CFO for your business.
If you’re wondering how a financial partner helps your company grow without compromising your values, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn the benefits of social capital financing in growing your business
- Recognize the significance of selecting financial partners who share your company’s goal
- Discover the value of bringing a chief financial officer to your business
- [06:30] From an herb garden to a multi-million-dollar business
- [10:10] Building a business without compromising values
- [14:09] On becoming carbon neutral
- [20:04] Aligning value and authenticity with capital financing
- [22:24] All Good’s capital financing journey
- [26:02] RSF Social Finance
- [33:26] Community Pricing Gathering: RSF Social Finance
- [37:16] When to hire a Chief Financial Officer
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined™ Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our team.