Any leader wants their business to become successful. If you’re running a mission driven business, you’ll want to drive social change, too. So you might focus on strategy and profit more than anything else. But what most people tend to forget is that there is a gap between strategy and results—and people are the ones who bridge that gap.
In this episode of Her CEO Journey, Lisa Hannum from Beehive shares her journey in building her own people centered business. Investing in people creates driven, empowered, and thriving employees. And that creates a driven, empowered, and thriving business.
Put people first and success will follow. If you want to learn how to invest in people and create sustainable growth and social impact, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the benefits of putting people first.
- Learn the key elements and concrete steps in creating a people first culture.
- Find out why you need to hire a financial partner as early as now.
- [02:36] How and why Lisa built Beehive
- [05:23] The thought process behind people first
- [09:56] Creating a culture of flow
- [19:03] How to create a people first culture
- [26:02] Challenges in building a people first culture
- [32:23] Why salary transparency is key
- [40:04] Finding a financial partner
- [47:26] How small businesses can invest in people
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With Me
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with me at any time.