All business owners and humans living on the planet make an environmental impact. When the planet faces problems like climate change, we are also affected. It’s up to us to be aware of the planet’s struggles we face today and be part of an environmental solution.
In this episode of Her CEO Journey, we invited Jenny Morgan, Market Development Manager of Tradewater, to share their solutions to the climate crisis. She talks about how they reduce the world’s carbon footprint. Jenny also explains what small and big businesses can do to reduce their carbon emissions and how we can work together to make a positive impact.
If you want to discover how you can do your part in helping save the planet, join us in our conversation with Jenny.
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Understand why climate risks threaten profitability.
- Learn how a business can determine its emissions and go carbon neutral — or even carbon negative!
- Discover how any business can contribute to an environmental solution to the climate crisis.
- [02:20] Jenny’s Journey to Make Impact With Tradewater
- [05:05] Tradewater’s Immediate and Impactful Solutions
- [11:22] How Businesses Can Make an Environmental Impact
- [13:29] The Pros and Cons of Carbon Financing
- [16:22] Going Beyond in Reducing Carbon Emissions
- [19:36] Working With Tradewater
- [23:23] B Corporations for Climate Impact and Awareness
- [27:30] The Challenges in Making an Environmental Impact
- Tradewater and its free business calculator
- Connect with Jenny: LinkedIn | Email
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Find out about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With the Profit Reimagined
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the team at any time.