With the ever-changing nature of business, it is difficult to determine the cash flow trend. However, we shouldn’t keep cash flow forecasting on the sidelines. Our business operation is vulnerable to risks and losses without efficient cash flow forecasting.
In this solo episode of the Cash Flow Forecasting and Management Series, we discuss the top five common mistakes when forecasting cash flow. As we proceed, we can understand how effective forecasting yields financial gain for your business.
Do you want to learn the ideal way to forecast cash flow? Stay tuned to this episode!
- [3:22] Forecasting Expenditures Based on Past Results
- [4:48] Overestimating Sales Line
- [5:52] Clueless of the Cash Flow Conversion Cycles
- [7:06] Categorize Forecasting as a Finance Function
- [8:09] Lazy Forecasting
- As a special gift for tuning it, get your free 90-Day Financial Strategic Planning with Christina! Set up a time here or connect on LinkedIn!
- Get clear visibility of your business finances this 2022. Work with a Virtual CFO for 180 days to design your 13-Weeks Cash Flow, 12 Months Forecasting, Pipeline, and Financial Statement Review, so you have a clear path to purpose-driven profitability. Book for a call here.
Enjoy the Her CEO Journey™ Podcast?
Cash flow and profit could be confusing when you are venturing into business. Once you’re able to evaluate and understand their differences, you are sure to form a wiser business decision. If you enjoyed today’s episode of Her CEO Journey™ Podcast, hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Write us a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into the show, then do not hesitate to leave us a review. You can also share this episode with the women you know so they can find financial empowerment and get their ideas into the world.
Have any questions about business finance? You can contact me through LinkedIn or schedule a chat with me at any time. You can also suggest topics you’re curious about for future episodes to help your business grow. Thanks for listening!
To fueling the life you want to live,