Growing a business doesn’t have one-size-fits-all methods. While most business founders lean towards quick profit business models, it doesn’t always align with their mission. For some companies, steady, long-term growth is key to success. And this is where the concept of patient capital comes in.
In this solo episode, we sum up the conversation we’ve had with our guests over our Patient Capital series. We reiterate what patient capital is and debunk its misconceptions. Then, we lay down critical questions business founders should answer before venturing into patient capital funding.
Do you want to know if patient capital funding is right for your business? Stay tuned to this episode!
- [1:48] What is Patient Capital?
- [3:16] The Goal of Patient Capital
- [4:56] How Fast Do You Want to Grow?
- [5:39] What Kind of Capital Do You Need?
- [6:38] Is Your Business Ready to Receive Patient Capital?
- [8:13] Does Your Funder Have a Clear Understanding of Your Social Impact Mission?
- [9:19] Do You Need Growth Capital?
- Visit our website for Her CEO Journey™’s Patient Capital series!
- The Ins and Outs of a Venture Capital Fund Part 1 & Part 2 – The Journey of Vonetta Young
- Venture Capital For Good: Investing in Social Impact with Lyndsey Boucherle
- The Right Investment is Key: The Value of Capital for Mission-Driven Business with West Tenth
- Better For All Stakeholders: Impact Investing and Investment Cooperatives with Lizette Peña
- How to Heal the Planet and Create Shared Value for People with Regenerative Finance — The Journey of Mindy Christensen
- Changing the World Starts with Finding the Right Lending Partners — The Journey of Caryl Levine
- Regenerative Finance for Good Ingredients, Businesses, and Planet — The Journey of Caroline Duell
Enjoy the Her CEO Journey™ Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with our Profit Reimagined™ Team.